Qatar World Cup 2022: Result, Teams, Groups and Schedule available on this article.
The Qatar World Cup 2022 was set to take place from November 21st to December 18th in 2022. A total of 32 teams will compete in the tournament, with the final being held at the Lusail Iconic Stadium in Doha.
If you need Sports live streaming? Download Sports Live TV FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Android App
The tournament will kick off with a group stage, where teams will be divided into eight groups of four. Each team will play against the other three teams in their group, with the top two teams from each group advancing to the knockout stage.
The knockout stage will consist of the Round of 16, the quarter-finals, the semi-finals, and the final. The winner of each match will advance to the next round, with the final two teams competing in the final to determine the Qatar World Cup 2022 champions.
The following teams have qualified for the Qatar World Cup 2022:
The 32 teams that were divided into Groups A through H for the FIFA World Cup 2022 were then divided into eight groups, each with four teams. The following are the groups at the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022:
Group A: Qatar, Argentina, Australia, and Syria
Group B: Brazil, Peru, Uruguay, and Paraguay
Group C: Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, and Haiti
Group D: Mexico, USA, Costa Rica, and Panama
Group E: Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Bosnia and Herzegovina
Group F: Spain, France, Belgium, and Albania
Group G: Germany, England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland
Group H: Russia, Poland, Turkey, and Ireland
The Qatar World Cup 2022 schedule is as follows:
November 21st: Group stage matches
November 25th: Group stage matches
November 29th: Group stage matches
December 3rd: Round of 16 matches
FIFA World Cup 2022™ Standings and Points Table: Round 16
- December 3, Saturday Netherlands vs USA (Winner: Netherlands)
- December 4, Sunday Argentina vs Australia (Winner: Argentina)
- December 4, Sunday France vs Poland (Winner: France)
- December 5, Monday England vs Senegal (Winner: England)
- December 5, Monday Japan vs Croatia (Winner: Croatia)
- December 6, Tuesday Brazil vs South Korea (Winner: Brazil)
- December 6, Tuesday Morocco vs Spain (Winner: Morocco)
- December 7, Wednesday Portugal vs Switzerland (Winner: Portugal)
FIFA World Cup 2022™ Standings- Round 16
Group A winner: Netherlands
Group B runner-up: USA
Group C winner: Argentina
Group D runner-up: Australia
Group E winner: Japan
Group F runner-up: Croatia
Group G winner: Brazil
Group H runner-up: South Korea
Group A runner-up: Senegal
Group B winner: England
Group C runner-up: Poland
Group D winner: France
Group E runner-up: Spain
Group F winner: Morocco
Group G runner-up: Switzerland
Group H winner: Portugal
FIFA World Cup 2022™ Results: Round 16
- December 3, Saturday, Netherlands vs USA, Netherlands 3-1 USA (Winner: Netherlands)
- December 4, Sunday, Argentina vs Australia, Argentina 2-1 Australia (Winner: Argentina)
- December 4, Sunday, France vs Poland, France 3-1 Poland (Winner: France)
- December 5, Monday, England vs Senegal, England 3-0 Senegal (Winner: England)
- December 5, Monday, Japan vs Croatia, Japan 1(1)-1(3) Croatia- penalties (Winner: Croatia)
- December 6, Tuesday, Brazil vs South Korea, Brazil 4-1 South Korea (Winner: Brazil)
- December 6, Tuesday, Morocco vs Spain, Morocco 0(3)-0(0) vs Spain – penalties (Winner: Morocco)
- December 7, Wednesday, Portugal vs Switzerland, Portugal 6-1 Switzerland (Winner: Portugal)
December 7th: Quarter-Finals
FIFA World Cup 2022™ Standings and Points Table for Quarter-final
- December 9, Friday, Croatia vs Brazil (Winner: Croatia)
- December 10, Saturday, Netherlands vs Argentina (Winner: Argentina)
- December 10, Saturday, Morocco vs Portugal (Winner: Morocco)
- December 11, Sunday, England vs France (Winner: France)
December 14th-15th: Semi-Finals
1st Semi-final: Argentina vs Croatia (Winner: Argentina)
2nd Semi-final: France vs Morocco (Winner: France)
December 18th: Final: Argentina vs France (Winner: Argentina)
All matches will be held at various venues across Qatar, including the Lusail Iconic Stadium, Khalifa International Stadium, and Al Janoub Stadium.
The Qatar World Cup 2022 points table will be updated after each group stage match, with teams earning three points for a win, one point for a draw, and no points for a loss. The teams with the most points in each group will advance to the knockout stage.
As the tournament draws closer, fans around the world will be eagerly anticipating the Qatar World Cup 2022 and cheering on their favorite teams. With top-class facilities and a range of exciting matches to enjoy, the Qatar World Cup 2022 promises to be an unforgettable event.
With the help of Sportslive.to you can watch Who will win the FIFA Qatar World Cup 2022.
Download SportsLive.to App and enjoy the trending live sports streams.