College football’s media days frenzy is upon us, and there are several hot topics that are sure to be discussed by coaches, players, and media members alike. Here are some of the biggest talking points entering the event:
- COVID-19 and its impact on the season: The ongoing pandemic has had a significant impact on college football, and it will continue to be a major topic of discussion as teams prepare for the upcoming season. Many conferences have had to make changes to their schedules and protocols to ensure the safety of players, coaches, and staff.
- Player transfers and the transfer portal: The transfer portal has become a major part of college football, and it will continue to be a hot topic as players look to find new homes. The NCAA recently passed a new rule allowing players to transfer once without penalty, which is sure to lead to even more movement.
- The College Football Playoff and its expansion: The College Football Playoff has been a huge success since its inception in 2014, but there are calls to expand it to eight or even 16 teams. This will be a topic of discussion as the playoff committee prepares for another season of determining the top four teams in the country.
- The new NCAA name, image and likeness rules: The NCAA has recently passed new rules allowing athletes to make money off their name, image, and likeness. This is a huge change for college sports and will be a major topic of discussion as teams and players navigate the new landscape.
- The future of the Big Ten and Pac-12 conferences: Both the Big Ten and Pac-12 conferences have had to make major changes to their schedules and protocols in response to the pandemic. There will be a lot of discussion about the future of these conferences and how they plan to move forward.
- Recruiting and the early signing period: Recruiting is always a hot topic in college football, and it will be especially so this year with the early signing period in December. Coaches will discuss the players they have signed and the impact they expect them to have on the program.
- The future of the sport: There will be a lot of discussion about the future of college football, including potential rule changes, player safety, and the impact of technology on the game.
These are just a few of the hottest topics that will be discussed during college football’s media days frenzy. As the event approaches, expect even more discussion and debate about these important issues.
With the help of Sportslive.to you can watch the Download Sportslive.to TV APK Android App [Live Streaming 2023].